I was on a podcast with Sandi MacPherson, Editor in Chief of Quibb called What I am good at. I still can't believe I did this.
If you care about learning why I am in sales and why maybe you could be in sales you should listen to it.
Here is what Sandi wrote about the podcast:
Ali Powell is principal sales rep at HubSpot. She started her sales career ten years ago and is now in her sixth year at Hubspot. Ali worked her way up to the top sales position in the company and has managed client accounts in Silicon Valley for the past two years. She’s also a huge proponent and supporter of women in sales and manages the Women in Sales Slack channel.During our conversation, Ali shared what she knows best:
- Beyond the stigma of sales and why being genuinely helpful impacts success
- How marketing and sales work together at HubSpot
- Top characteristics to look for when hiring a salesperson for a SaaS company
- A look inside Ali’s sales process
- What inspired her to create a community for women in sales